This is the best thread ever, I started playing OG at a friends house and was amazed at how the physics effected everything. Finally managed to get a ps3 in july 2008 with OG. I saw a few of stevland & TNO's strictly vids and wanted to start making vids. Played solo for ages then ventured online in S2 and met eternalREWIND in a random freeskate. Eternal was the only person I seshed with for ages then I found Lb mag through the kids table, started taking photos and it soon became an obsession. Met so many people through the Lb chatbox and started seshing with adda,cerebus,OMGi'msue,needmoretime,fred and a bunch of other peeps. I think it was adda who introduced me to old skooler then seshing CAP's till 6 in the morning became a daily thing. Met jebotek during a CAP session during and soon after CAPfaction ST started, I've met so many cool people through this thumb flicking fake skating adventure. The whole time I was involved with helping out on Lb was the best fun I've had online and helped me through some rough times. Thanks for starting this thread Marco, been a great read.