...great threat!!! lots of nostalgia...

been playing since og demo but didnt have a ps3, so i always played at a friend. he was only into finishing career, which took us quite a while (rob and BIG challenge). but after that, he couldnt understand how i can waste time on trying the same trick over and over again for no reason (i started rl skateboarding in 1985 - he didnt!).
loved flickit and all the animations just too much, so a few months later, when i was stuck at home with a broken left arm (holding the controller was possible!), i bought a ps3 for myself and spent weeks just skating plan b halfpipe and played a lot of online s.k.a.t.e.. met some dude online called "milkybarkidd" (?) who had incredible glitch-skills and taught me grab glitch and stuff, which was quite astonishing to me to see whats possible with this game...

so i started watching youtube tutorials and found some COTW clips and made a pretty shitty halfpipe video. found skatethis at the same time and read about true switch and all this stuff, found awesome vids and teams (dp, staydown, std....) and loved all of this shit!
then skate2 dropped, i joined trewder but was playing on a fucking german game copy so i couldnt sesh with anybody. then i ripped my left achilles thingy and was stuck at home for 3 almost 4 months....and my weed and fakeskate addiction raised to a dangereous level..and never dropped....hahaha....no month without a gizz vid i think...! joined STC....skate3 dropped....had great conversations with falling (<3), got linked to adda somehow, think it was the music, so Stingray was close...and music was closer...hope well meet someday...

ok, back on topic...skatingwise all those guys doing long ass lines with good flow, hard tricks and making it look easy at the same time have impressed me most...slamooh, tno, shady4chi, southcity, norwegian psycho, amp, knex come to my mind!
on the other hand i love to watch hard stuff, huge gaps and stuff, dub grinds or just great filming on single clips....saunders, stevland, supafly, eflixxs, noted derk, knex...

too bad that there arent, or never have been, enough guys having fun doing tranny / vert stuff. would love to see some guys with filming skills making vert vids...! Heshfield made the best vert vid ever i think (my inspiration to try fingerflip to bluntstall - hard stuff!)!

lots of other guys to mention: realistic....jerrel....creativity....momadaddy.... tech....pawn...unique....signguy....

said it in that inwerm thread already....would love to have a great party with all of you guys....! oh, and no more vids from me this year....going on a journey to south east asia in a few weeks...