Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I've been around ever since the release of OG lol played the shit out of that game alone. Then at some point I discovered EASkateTV, saw all their OG videos, and by the time S2 was out, or at least the demo, that's when I got into making videos. I never really played online, not until I got onto Origami with Alex, Loisphere and all the other cool french dudes, but that was on skate 3. I played online from time to time on s2, but mainly with randoms, or IRL friends.

I can say my biggest inspirations were probably innout, giantkanen, simson, kountPHERLOCKula, jankie, slamooh, virtualparadise, jerrel, etc. Mainly BKS and Animal Machine got me into making videos, along with others who really knew how to make sick stuff with the game. I miss seeing those dudes in particular though, always got stoked to see new shit from them.

I'm really stoked that I'm more active within the community, gave me the opportunity to meet so many cool dudes online. Recently, I've been having a blast online with riverking, whatbra, deacon, erectapotamus (rushiie?), evoker, push and all of origami. Lots of good times online, staying up until 5am just to laugh my ass off, making videos and what not.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 10-24-2011 at 11:23 PM.