Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

i bought s1 the day it came out... i didn't even own an xbox at the time i just knew i wanted the game.
    had to skate to the other side of town everyday to play it at a friends house, he got really pissed off at me just going round to use his xbox then pissing off home.
    i managed to save up just enough money to buy an xbox just before xmas 07
    played og pretty much everyday, it was love.
    didn't get xbl until mid 08 i think, first guys in the community i spoke to were bene, newblood, shady4chi, satori...
    then i got on reign so i used to talk to those guys on the reign chatbox constantly, never really seshed online though.
    mid way through s2 it was dp, got talking to stevland alot, best/nicest guy in this community hands down. the fucker even bought me ms points and posted them to me so i could get trails HD, true friend.
    other guys i was inspired by...
    jack barclay <3
    tno
    demz
    flix
    kanen (intrewders)
    im006, thanks to whoever posted that guys name in this thread, i forgot about him but he was sick.
    bullet
    robley
    horsehead!
    heshfield
    saunders & perm (just for putting up with my cuntyness in parties)

can't think anymore

skate was and still is the best game ever.
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

so much point swapping during skate.
    shit ive never herd of in any other game community this small...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

I had skate on release. Never really went online except for a few times with Hoodlum and TNO and Stev. Ask those guys to decypher my accent lol. Skate 2 was shit, skate 3 was cool, especially sessioning with Adda, needmoretime and the rest of the catface lot.

Influences i would say, Mazzdizzy, probably the first "superstar" fake skater, belvedere69, the guy who invented real switch so you can thank him for that, Plugg, always a cool guy, anyone who had the balls to be different, which as most of you know is hard in a game were everyone tries to copy the cool guys.

Skate 1 consumed most of my life around the time of its release. i have to give a shout to Magic and the Hoodlum boys for asking me to join. Magic in particular helped me with a few things, scratch my back sorta thing. A lot of you probably wont know me, i usually mind my own business round these parts, recently bought skate 1 and fell in love again. Think i might make a video actually....