Started with the OG demo. Actually lurked the forums early OG but got intimidated by the fact that everybody had Hoodlum signatures I had no idea what Hoodlum was.
Found out about videos from a Midnight/Stevland video and consequently DP, OATS, Trewder, Reign, SSS etc. I never got around to finishing any of my own videos.
Joined the 'community' for real when s2 was about to come out. Then I made some videos whilst staying polite as ever, eventually got some useful feedback.
Hung out with my old team, with BeastySteez, Smurfed Yah, Nosebonk, Flying Seel and others. Never been online much either way.

Looked up to all the cool dudes: Pawn, the Germans, AM, 54 and then Psychonaut when they came along, since they introduced a whole new dirty attitude. What an impact! Before Naut every video was basically 'indie music' and steezy landings (except for Demz, because he's a genious).

I never really felt comfortable nerding out to the very degree of going online and hang out with people from across the globe; thus, I never been online much. Eventually I crossed paths with Perm and consequently inevitable doom.
Oh and I may as well appologize to all the people I might have neglected on Xbl.