Thread: Your First EA skate. Homies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by old-skooler-34 View Post
    -Started with Skate the day it came out but never played online.
    -S2 I played online but never had a mic and would only do challenges like a fool
    -S3 I got a mic and started meeting people and heard about the forums

The very first person I seshed with using a mic was Grundlegoat and we started messing with parks. Grundle would invite that dude Caccy and Caccy would tell us how good his parks were while we were in them (haha). I decided to step up the park building and Met Monkeysuncle soon after. Monkey told me my rails were to high (haha) and gave me some tips to help me progress. Then I met Adamj1987 who also built parks and we consistently pushed each other to get better! Adam and me came across one of rzrfvr's parks and we shit, we knew we had to step it up further. Started seshing with rzrfvr and he was chill. After seeing all these sick Team's like DP and Stingray I asked Adamj1987 and rzrfvr if they'd be interested in starting something up. They were, so I came up with the name CAP Faction, set it up, and started making them post their parks .

Many people here and there I've seshed with that shouldn't go unmentioned but the above is the short of it. Most of the guys that inspire me are either on CAP Faction or CAP Faction ST although there's plenty that aren't but should be. Basically everyone I sesh with inspires me one way or another.
    Is that mean I inspire you. :P Jk OS

Anyway...

I never played OG in my life. Some kid told me at school to get Skate 2 instead of playing THPG, so I bought it. fell in love with it! I got Skate 3 for my Birthday during the beginning of the year and fooled around. Never met anybody, except a few random Mega Park people.

After I purchased all the DLC, I thought maybe I should try making parks (Thx OS for the inspiration) and made a park called Brickville. It was terrible, everything was so close and bunched up. So I tried again a few weeks later.

I started playing on HC when people said how fun it was. A month ago I began skating realistic instead of popping way high. So I started a team called Roll Design. I got the name because OS gave me the idea while we were seshin. I met a few people and we fakeskate almost everyday.
    Last edited by Mage505; 12-21-2011 at 12:40 PM.