Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

sickassthread

got og on 6/28/2008
    and I started in the community about September 2009
    lolrossvenzland. We made moustache, stu joined, then virtualparadise, who I really wish would fucking get on xbox because I haven't talked to that motherfucker in ages,
    Then I decided it would be fun to have 30 dudes on the team. stache<3
    Got on a team with Nolan (the gay one)
    I MET COOPER HERE <3
    nolan nolaned the team and then I got on SSS
    DJ is extremely fucking old and i love dag
    I met saunders somewhere around here
    Then I get a pm from Jack Barclay and now I'm on DP
    love dp

now i'm just in hoodlum parties
    i know you are jealous

Skelli, knex, demz, sk, riggs, tno, illmatic, breezy (I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT BREEZY), moses, menno :3
    ^those people belong somewhere in the story but I can't figure out where

I've been extremely dumb to all of you at some point and for that you can suck my dick
    good day

fluckit<3

edit:
    I just realized derk made a comment about imoo6
    I haven't heard that name in forever
    kys
    Last edited by Permy; 10-29-2011 at 07:50 AM.

Wasn't in to video games much. Had all but the last couple TH games. Lost interest when Bam came on, then throwing tomatoes nailed the coffin. Not sure where I first saw preview maybe Rob and Big. Got the demo, saw some ingame footy and created my account to actually ask him questions I think.*
    Anyway I tried spot battle online and got hooked. I was wayyy into it. Played every second and got up in the 30's ranked. Kids started cheating and it ruined all fun whatsoever so I thought I could "make a difference"
    Joined the forum and started a thread. First comment was from Pawn telling me to do my own thing and not worry about the cheating. I was hooked.*

Hung out with EB and joker a lot here

Only seshed three times since then. Twice with Monkey/moma and once with old schooler. Was invited to the heckle sessions but unfortunately I never got a box.

Looked up to: Pawn (shocker) Demz (of course) Midnight, skatevid (more like looked down to) Eflix, Jack Barclay, DJ Adam (so rad with the edit) Phsyco, Southie (hands down he's the best) Revo (best 180's) Tubi (never ever a bad part) Kanen (until he was on BKS, was way more creative before, became very robotic, was just a good version of there style) *if I name the rest it wouldn't give fair credit to the above.

I have always been a sucker for an event. Hoodlum, 54, naut, dp, SSS always followed through. Peeps waiting for the drop.

Time and interest have changed with time. It's hard to watch any vids anymore, even from my favs. Sad but true. I'm sure there's tons of cool new guys. Wish I'd seen them all but I haven't. *
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

OG Skate: December 09(xbox)
    Skate 2(March 2011)
    Skate 3(May 2011)
    Og Skate(May 2011 for PS3)
    Around July is when I really got into the community. Mage was my first partner in crime
    Mage can't Rap.

Santa 3:16

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Been around the forums since early 2007
    og skate tour and demo were the greatest
    early days with bucks, skatevid, ell

skate 2 I was in awe with the quality of the vids that were being produced.
    Anders, jack, demz, knex...just to name a few who really inspired me during skate 2

skate 3...picked up by threat.
    awesome being on the team. roc, mambs, embers, hook, gym, seamonkey, shay...hell of a team guys for real
    standouts for me in skate 3...too many to say. Love fluckit. Been a second home to all of us and the picture perfect place to chill and talk skate.

Been an awesome four going on five years for sure
    Hoodlum: Threat

didnt start till the end of s2 with sgreen. when s3 demo came out got picked up by E. ARIVR didnt work out. made Wicked with stark and rellik. skrap,sa,mimic,snakeeyes some of the coolest dudes ever. now with Halcyon with some beast skaters. E, Saunders, Wiltz, Jack all rip.

first skate game i played was Skate 3 december 2010, and got skate 2 a few months ago and recently played OG Skate! (:
    http://www.youtube.com/WhatBraSkate3 ORIGAMI. NCP. Morphine Nation.

PSN
    JayTheHelmetGuy

I started playing Skate 2 at a friends house. Although I was watching all kinds of Skate 3 videos before that. I bought Skate it for DS in winter 2010, then I got Skate it for wii in summer 2010, in for Christmas 2010 I got Skate 3, then my buddy gave me Skate 2 since he didn't play it anymore (I need that damned filmer pack!). While I was scrolling through videos, I saw this video before I even played any of the games, since then, I've always looked up to Derk, Ill, and Prowlin, needless to say my style isn't remotely like theirs. And then this is my very first solo, it's horrible. My first team was GOX which was a team I made and put random people on, and since I had no idea how the community worked since I wasn't a part of it, I pmed them and told them to film shit, and I lurked on their reels. :P