Quote Originally Posted by BladderBoy View Post
Before the OG demo dropped, I was rapping with gregisonfire on the IGN forums about creating a skate team before the upcoming release. I pitched the name reIGN because it cleverly had IGN in the name. Gay. The week before OG demo, 8/13/2007, greg posted THIS under the heading "Team reIGN". That was the beginning. I made a demo video, but was such a retard that I couldn't get it posted on YT.

Soon after that I made this website, maybe the first fakeskate team site ever. Don't ask why I haven't allowed the domain name to expire - http://skateteamreign.com/pro_team.html

So then my first video:

A few months later I was inspired by homies at SkateThis to play around with coffin cams. Being the antisocial douche that I am, I figured out a way to make one by myself with 2 xboxs and 2 tvs. Playing on one tv, and filming on the other. There were rubber bands and tripods and dv cams involved. A total mess. My gf thought I was an idiot.

Here are the first 2 tests:

I thought the second test was dope, so I moved forward with an all cofin cam vid, edited to music I created. Here it is:

Aaaaaand cut. I don't even know what that was supposed to be.

After that, the team was cooking, gregisonfire was long gone, leaving me as the only original founding member. Many good times followed. I remember staying up crazy late to coffin film ShaydeeUK. I remember hitmanx123 before his nads dropped. He was Perm v1.0 back then.

Without going into the whole story, shit got kinda crazy, team drama, skatethis drama, inbox full of shit from 12 year olds, I simply got turned off. Just before reIGN made a bit of a name for itself, I bailed. Like MIA bailed. Gone.

I played S2 like a meth addict, but didn't involve myself with the community at all. Something I will always regret, cause I missed all the good shit.

I came back with Lb#1 right before S3 dropped, not as MonThakma, but under the new name BladderBoy. I wanted to start fresh I guess. Or maybe I was avoiding the hit that Zodas put out on me after leaving reIGN high and dry. Maybe making Lb was my penance for going AWOL and letting down my OG homies.

Much respect and thanks to Magic for putting a gun to everyones head and making them look at my fakeskate mag.

Shaydee, DVC, Zodas, Hitman, Rhekaan - my belated apologies. Props on moving forward with reIGN, and earning the Cuz "Team Reign would like that" shoutout in S2. A single tear fell from my eye when I found that easter egg. Proud to be a part of it.

Glad I got that off my chest after 3 years...

Thanks for reading and watching.
^ pretty much, team reign 4 lyfe >