Thread: Scott Olsen police video.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Scott Olsen police video.

I'm not the type of guy to get involved with protests and even care, for that matter, but when I saw this.

I was disgusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Yes You Can!

damn, fuck that. I hope the cop who threw the nade at the people trying to help olsen goes to jail. probably won't though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FYXn8nD6Tw

saw some of this on CNN.those Oakland cops are apparently notorious for using excessive force.
    crazy times we're living in

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

I agree that the Oakland cops should have used tanks on those Occupy hippies.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    I agree that the Oakland cops should have used tanks on those Occupy hippies.
    lol. if you're gonna hate on hippies you should at least make sure that's who's being talked about....Scott Olsen is a veteran who did two tours in Iraq...and after surviving that he got his skull fractured for going to a peaceful demonstration

also, these protests aren't just being held by hippies...unless you define hippies as people who aren't too ignorant to see how fucked up the system has become

Banned

RepublicanorDie

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by RedScharlach View Post
    lol. if you're gonna hate on hippies you should at least make sure that's who's being talked about....Scott Olsen is a veteran who did two tours in Iraq...and after surviving that he got his skull fractured for going to a peaceful demonstration

also, these protests aren't just being held by hippies...unless you define hippies as people who aren't too ignorant to see how fucked up the system has become
    I will define all of these "Occupy" numbnuts as "hippies" and sometimes I will refer to them as "sheep" or maybe even "sheeple".

The entire movement is a waste of fucking time since they honestly have no direction or digestible leadership.
    Sitting at a corner saying "We want our fair share of the nations money." isn't going to do dick.
    Especially, when they are so divided on the subjects they are staging the "Occupy <buzzword>" protests too, that it's annoying and painful to see it reported on the news. The vast majority of them (and yes I am generalizing) are a bunch of ignorant dinks that have no idea what they are even protesting about. Even fewer can offer any insight into how to actually fix the 1% VS 99% imbalance for example say the Occupy Wall Street group keeps pointing fingers about.

We live in a Captialist Republic and people need to deal with that or bring about change in a manner that actually has potential. Standing on the sidewalk pissing and moaning about how your boss, his boss, company executives, your government, etc makes more money that you do is fucking worthless. If you want more money (or you simply want a job), then go the fuck out and get one or work toward creating an environment that promotes job growth (or even personal security). The problem is too many people think they are too good to work manual labor, fast food, retail, etc jobs and they sit on their thumbs waiting for a genie to pop out of a bottle and fix things.

Our economy is in the shitter partly because of poor decisions made by government officials and companies. However, the lions share of this troubled time is because people refuse to live within their on fucking means. If you make 20k a year (for example) with no money in your savings or other income to fall back on, then maybe it's not such a good idea to go out and get a loan for a car, house, business, etc. Using the same income stated it's also a really fucking poor decision on your part to go out and use a credit card which you maintain a balance on that equals 10%, 25%, to even 50%+ of your yearly salary.

I don't care if you are republican, democrat, libertarian, constituionalist, etc since I don't subscribe to any of them. The simple fact is people need to get their shit in check, learn how to effectively bring about change, and then work toward that "utopian" dream people seem to want to cling to. Sitting in the mud and waiting for handouts isn't how you bring about transitions in government.

Also, if someone in a position of authority who is carrying a deadly weapon tells you to move... Then if you and yours aren't really ready for a revolution, then you need to move your ass to where they tell you to go. FIN!
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3