Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
Yo if you can't watch stuff in real time another way to sync is to go by the peaks in the audio. Its not the best way, but it workable.

Nice vid though man.
thanks man. and yah that is how i did it. through audio. i actually would turn the visibility of the video off and just listen to the audio. But still dragging around files in the timeline makes my comp lag. copping down the length of clips in the timeline makes my comp lag. then having to listen to it with no video...its too much lol.

my workflow is probably more than twice as slow as someone with a computer that meets minimum requirements for adobe premiere. Those being 3 gigs of ram I think and other things up at the same level as that. I have 0.5 gigs of ram.

I'll have a new comp soon so in the near future I'm gonna go all out on edits. trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
I agree, definitely your best edit and it's pretty cool that you havent even beat synced yet!

Deep song tho, hope you're not suicidal-ish lol.
Haa thanks man. nah not suicidal. the song is about someone elses suicide and not the person talking. I just really love the song. always wanted to use it.