Thread: Mini #2

Fluckit Master

Default Mini #2

Sub and Like! http://www.youtube.com/user/agusbmxarg
    Feedback appreciated also.

Tailslide to fakie then switch noseslide to regs line was super good, def deserved 2 angles. Front 3 on flat in the middle of a line was a fine choice, that whole line was awesome really. I thought the wallie back tail looked funky. I love the trick idea, but I honestly think that spot's physics don't allow for smooth animations if you use the banks. Hard to explain, but it stood out in a bad way to me. The front 180 right after was perfect with the body animation and the timing. The song was pretty rad, and I liked the edit, even in spite of that crosswipe (which I hate 99% of the time, but you made it work).
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

nice swaaag

Great job, Agus!

Fluckit Master

Thank you guys alot!!, and Briden, by crosswipe you mean, the transition animation? Yeah looks kinda weird lol; first time using a transition effect actually. And I do understand your thought about the bank spot. It's hard indeed to get a smooth animation. While getting those clips, everything felt pointing and 'peaked' if you know what I mean.

I'm really happy how this turned out, I realized making mini videos is what entertains me the most. So expect one of these a week (whenever I can do that).

Always liked your edits man. You got such a relaxed almost nonchalant style.

Also, I've almost got all my clips for our collabo. Will keep you posted. I'm doing one with Seanne as well so hopefully will have 2 out i quick sucession

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Always liked your edits man. You got such a relaxed almost nonchalant style.

Also, I've almost got all my clips for our collabo. Will keep you posted. I'm doing one with Seanne as well so hopefully will have 2 out i quick sucession

Had to translate that word, and yes, you nailed it. That's exactly my intention. Just, letting it flow.

And about the video, let me know if you're looking for more clips man.