Thread: Mini #2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckit Master

Default Mini #2

Sub and Like! http://www.youtube.com/user/agusbmxarg
    Feedback appreciated also.

Tailslide to fakie then switch noseslide to regs line was super good, def deserved 2 angles. Front 3 on flat in the middle of a line was a fine choice, that whole line was awesome really. I thought the wallie back tail looked funky. I love the trick idea, but I honestly think that spot's physics don't allow for smooth animations if you use the banks. Hard to explain, but it stood out in a bad way to me. The front 180 right after was perfect with the body animation and the timing. The song was pretty rad, and I liked the edit, even in spite of that crosswipe (which I hate 99% of the time, but you made it work).
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

nice swaaag

Great job, Agus!

Fluckit Master

Thank you guys alot!!, and Briden, by crosswipe you mean, the transition animation? Yeah looks kinda weird lol; first time using a transition effect actually. And I do understand your thought about the bank spot. It's hard indeed to get a smooth animation. While getting those clips, everything felt pointing and 'peaked' if you know what I mean.

I'm really happy how this turned out, I realized making mini videos is what entertains me the most. So expect one of these a week (whenever I can do that).

Always liked your edits man. You got such a relaxed almost nonchalant style.

Also, I've almost got all my clips for our collabo. Will keep you posted. I'm doing one with Seanne as well so hopefully will have 2 out i quick sucession