Thread: For the hardcore music fans that go to shows.

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

Default For the hardcore music fans that go to shows.

Dont you just hate it when your about to throwndown in the pit and you end up out shining the guys that cant do it right,
    your the only one in the pit,just simply they are throwing down at the wrong time,or my biggest pet peeve they dont know how to
    2step?

What did i just watch? People flailing their arms and legs around for 10 seconds then just milling around a high school gym.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

I've always thought how it makes someone look completely idiotic, no idea why it's so popular to do this at shows.
    Moshing is one thing, but this is beyond ridiculous, haha. It's why I just stand back whenever there is only GA.

but then again, i'm not a part of the 'hardcore' crowd for music tastes, so I just don't understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

that's the worst kung fu movie i've ever seen

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

They have no style with it or attitude

Oh god. Come to new york we'll teach you how to fuck shit up properly. I just love when a good old school circle pit part comes up and everyone stands around awkwardly, thats' when people don't know their roots. Anyway, these kids suck ass and destruction of a king is booty.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

if i go to a show where people mosh i am probably not enjoying myself anyway so of course i would hate it.

i prefer shows with brohugs.

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Oh god. Come to new york we'll teach you how to fuck shit up properly. I just love when a good old school circle pit part comes up and everyone stands around awkwardly, thats' when people don't know their roots. Anyway, these kids suck ass and destruction of a king is booty.
    Come to Vegas,we know how to fuck shit up,ever heard of suffokate,when they came to town to play 2 different times,swat had to come cause it was that fucking brutal,and i know about the new york scene,go some amazing hardcore shows

Well honestly the grimiest shows I've been to have been in jersey just fucking shit up all day long.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

This show was intense,and as being in a deathcore band i have seen blood,broken teeth,holes in walls,when we play it brings a tear to my eye to see some much hate and violence,best feeling ahahahahhaa,i had the most fun at Traditional Hardcore shows

I don't see what people like about suffokate and bands alike. Musically it's nothing new, not innovative, and vocally it sounds retarded.. I don't have anything against screaming or grunting, but what this guy does is make pig sounds. Does he actually ever sing, because if he does have a great singing voice, then I don't get he'd waste it by grunting and screaming so much. just my opinion.

to stay on subject, I've once been in a moshpit, but since I have glasses they went flying the second I stepped in. so it's not for me.

I don't see what people like about suffokate and bands alike. Musically it's nothing new, not innovative, and vocally it sounds retarded.. I don't have anything against screaming or grunting, but what this guy does is make pig sounds. Does he actually ever sing, because if he does have a great singing voice, then I don't get he'd waste it by grunting and screaming so much. just my opinion.

to stay on subject, I've once been in a moshpit, but since I have glasses they went flying the second I stepped in. so it's not for me.