Thread: NY Perspective

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That did not make me want to watch. It was like all build up to the "trick"... then wah wah wah... let down.

That trick sucked ass dude and everyone is too nice to say it. I don't care if you've never seen it done, don't know what to call it, or are the first person on the planet to do it. I do not want to watch people doing things like that with their skateboards. And if you watch ANY skating at all... you should feel the same.

Sorry dude. Not trying to be harsh. Just honest. I like your energy and passion... but this sucked. Period.

I think you should go out around NY and just film things... not even just skating... just film anything that catches your interest. Try to meet some skaters you can film too. You don't have to be IN the video if you want to make skate videos. And why does it have to be a skate video? Make an "Antwan's tour of NY" video!
    Last edited by BeatChemist; 11-14-2011 at 03:07 PM.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "