Hey guys,

I have a huge favour to ask all of you. I know this might not be of any importance to you, but you can all vote and share the link I will post below, myself and the Montreal skaters/bladers/bmx-ers will be stoked as fuck if anyone can help us. A few months ago, a group of dudes decided to build on a skate plaza collectively, and so "Projet 45" started (or P45). A donation from the Quebec Skate Plaza was given to them, but it isn't enough for everything they want to do for the skate community of Montreal. If you can all vote, and possibly share this on Facebook or whatever, it would be amazing, and I couldn't thank you guys enough for that.

If you want to learn more about the cause, read up on the link here, or look below:
http://www.fondscommunautaireaviva.o...file_multiline

Please vote and share on a daily basis. This fundraiser type of contest started today, and votes will be made for the next 15 days, so please vote and share daily if you can. Peace!

-Boxer

"Projet 45 is a non-profit organization working towards the construction of an outdoor concrete skatepark behind Le Taz indoor skatepark located at 8931 avenue Papineau, Montreal. Projet 45 is a completely D.I.Y. (Do-It-Yourself) skatepark project. The Projet 45 skatepark is built entirely with volunteer labour thanks to a dedicated team of volunteers. In addition, it will be accessible to all, free of charge.

At the present time, most skateparks built in the Province of Quebec are very poorly built. The goal of this project is to build a skatepark that meets the needs of skateboarders. In addition, given the individualist nature of society, another motivating factor is the desire to bring people together. There is nothing better than getting together to build our own skate-able objects along with the feeling of belonging and accomplishment that this brings. In a sense, Projet 45 works towards social integration of young (and not so young) people by way of building a skatepark and skating. With a view to physical fitness, Projet 45 offers its volunteers and users a place with which they can identify. There is a strong need for such a project in Montreal, which will provide for a better skateboard scene.

Our project involves several phases which will stretch over several years. The first phase began in June 2010 The evolution of the various phases of building Projet 45 may be seen via our internet site (http://projet45mtl.blogspot.com)."