Thread: Skyrim

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    This game is amazing..

that is all..

back to skyrim.
    this.

I just read an article at gamespot saying that skyrim has sold 3.5 million copies worldwide so far, racking in 450 million dollars in sales.

incredible, will probably be the top selling game that isn't multiplayer soon enough.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 11-16-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckit Master

Need more time to play!!.. Got fuck all time atm with driving school, work etc going on.

be warned Dragon bones and scales weight a ton but worth a few bob if yur selling them!

havn't touched another game since I got this! its so good that I have decided that I'm gonna get all DLC and thts if they come out
    FREE RUSHIIE
    ( C.A.P has Fixed Creativity ) Teams| PANDORA/MORPHINE NATION /LABEL/DHARMA|

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by mattyman512 View Post
    be warned Dragon bones and scales weight a ton but worth a few bob if yur selling them!
    havn't touched another game since I got this! its so good that I have decided that I'm gonna get all DLC and thts if they come out
    Don't sell them unless you have to. Get 100 smithing (Takes 10-12k invested). Then you can craft and improve dragonbone armor which sells for ~2.5k, and you'll finally have a use for all your dragon bones/scales.

Later on in the game when you find orcish and ebony gear/weapons, you can improve them to legendary quality and sell them for ~1k each.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

how many scales does it take for all the armor? cuz i've sold all that i've found so far, but i've only killed about 8 dragons, so i should have plenty saved up by the time i get 100 smithing.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    how many scales does it take for all the armor? cuz i've sold all that i've found so far, but i've only killed about 8 dragons, so i should have plenty saved up by the time i get 100 smithing.
    It depends on your armor type:
    [Light] Dragonscale set (including shield) requires 14 Dragon Scales.
    [Heavy] Dragonplate set requires 13 Dragon Scales and 6 Dragon Bones.

Oh, in case people don't know the sites. Here are a few decent resources for the Elder Scroll series.
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/T...r_Scrolls_Wiki
    http://planetelderscrolls.ign.com/
    http://www.strategyinformer.com/
    http://www.uesp.net/
    http://www.tesnexus.com/

The last three tend to be more mod based, but can still have info.
    Last edited by replicant; 11-16-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: added some sites
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL
    replicant#2618

For making money if you want a way that isn't about glitches, console commands, or mob drops, then you should look into Pick Pocketing, Crafting, or Gathering.

A few basic ones:

1) Go chop wood. (Slow, but steady income. Can do while you are otherwise distracted.)
    2) Pick Pocket *EVERYTHING*!
    3) Soulstone Daggers:
    This strategy needs an abundance of soulstones.
    Go to the any major town. Buy all the iron ingots and leather strips from the blacksmith.
    Go to said blacksmiths forge and make iron daggers each requiring 1 leather strip and 1 iron ingot.
    Go to the towns enchanting stations (It will be usually close to the jarl unless it has a special place.)
    Enchant each dagger with a basic enchantment (I use absorb health of fear as they make the most money.) Sell back to blacksmith to earn your initial investment and more back.
    Each dagger using petty soulstones will make around 400 each (Based on speech and perks.)
    4) Bedlam/Heist Thief Jobs:
    Fast travel to city and find a shop for bedlam and grab 1-2 expensive items, (Leave the rest for future missions or go ahead and grab to sell now.) Fast Travel to heist and enter the store during the day since the doors will be unlocked. Pick the strongbox which will have a marker grab the loot and walk out fast travel to thieves guild, sell buy more lockpicks, repeat the quests and go out again.

Makes approx 1000 every 5-7 minutes depending on the town for the bedlam job. More with higher speech/perks.

Here is a nice little glitch for you.

Free Archery Skill

Visit Faendal at riverwood, he's a wood elf that usually stands by the mill.

1) Ask him to follow you.
    2) Then ask him to train your archery. (Have some gold to at least make your first purchase of training)
    3) Ask to borrow something and take his gold. It's not considered stealing.
    4) Repeat 2 and 3 infinity times.

NOTE: You can only level Archery 5 times per level, but you level up slightly every time your archery skill goes up.
    NOTE: This will work with any trainer who can also be a follower.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"