Thread: CNBS - The Resurrection. - Park Builders. Sign up inside, looking for 1 filmer/editor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    I'mma take pictures real soon and make a full post, but I just gotta say I've skated this spot IRL, and that's gonna be hard as shit to make.
    Switch Front 3 heel ? jk.
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

Finally done with the paris park and video so I'm all in for this.

Select one famous spot from a video. At least one clear and detailed photo or a YouTube link with time details must be provided. Be imaginative! :
    Clipper hubbas/stairs, really famous and I've skated a couple really big remakes. One to size would be awesome though... Rowley's last bit of his Really Sorry part @5:50

Describe a spot of your own creation and how you envision skating it/ what trick you would do so the builder can create it to requirement. :
    The main attraction would be a long triple set, maybe a 4 flat 4 flat 4, with a 2 identical kinked rails that let you actually grind or slide through the kinks. I know that's asking a lot (thanks EA) but somebody's gotta be able to do it. Then on the other side of one rail would be banks that go along with the stairs, like handicapped ramps, and then have the exact same rail on the other side of the stairs, and on the other side of that rail would be one really long slope, for pop-over tricks.

Using your own photography equipment, provide a photo of a skate spot that you would love to skate that's local to you, let us see what inspires you, what gets you amped. :
    Two cement slabs, one with a little concrete poured. Small hole in the middle of the steeper one, people go up the quarter and grind over the hole then drop in, or gap from the qp to the mellower slab (about 1 foot gap between). It's in a big empty parking lot behind a manufacturing building. Lots of pallets lying around.

Describe one overall theme that carries throughout the storm, where would you like to be filming? Sidewalks and curb cuts. Nothing too specific, but I love curb cuts.

Describe one area within the storm, it may even be an extension of one of the spots you provided to encompass or enlarge a spot you want to skate.
    I'd love to see a "backalley" spot, maybe some diy or a bump or a small loading dock between buildings and off the main street.

Find something really unique in a video part, a quirky spot or spot that provides an alternative use to the prescribed norm. Please provide a YouTube link and time to view. :

Small mellow quarterpipe, raised up off the ground, at the 4-minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...hoH4BJc#t=241s
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now