Thread: Super Nintendo games online with other people

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Default Super Nintendo games online with other people

Alright so there's this magical thing that's called ZSNES that lets you play Super Nintendo gam- Okay we probably all know about emulators.

Thing is, I'm looking for people that would want to play Super Nintendo games with me over the interwebs using said Emulators and a program called Hamachi, which allows P2P connection without port forwarding and complicated actions.
    I love just about any sports game on the SNES, and I'm open to try just about anything. Hit me up on Steam if you're interested, I can fill in the rest of the details there. Any more detail on emulators isn't allowed on most forums, for it is not ALWAYS legal, depending on the ways you go about doing it. So contact me on Steam if you want more info/wanna play me in something.

(BTW, NHL 94/95 are like my favorite SNES games ever so if you like those then I'm always up for it)
    Steam username: xNess13x (will show up as insouciantMadcap once added)

Blazing a Trail

I play Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 online using p2p hamachi/mame all the time, I also play some sega genesis games to.. I'll play some games with you, that NHL game sounds fun, I used to play some NHL game on my genesis back in the day... You'll have to wait a month or two to play me tho cuz I'm busy atm but I'll be down soon.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

alright man no problem, glad to see someone else is up for it XD

Fluckit Master

ooho emulators!

I downloaded a Nintendo 64 emulator a year ago or so and bought 4 ps controller for pc. had some great fun playing mario kart 64 then!

Should continue my trend downloaded emulators every year to get some nostalgia going again.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    ooho emulators!

I downloaded a Nintendo 64 emulator a year ago or so and bought 4 ps controller for pc. had some great fun playing mario kart 64 then!

Should continue my trend downloaded emulators every year to get some nostalgia going again.
    Definitely man, I used to have N64, Dreamcast, PS1, you name it. God, the nostalgia to Jet Grind Radio was just ridiculous.

NHL 95 I play to this day. If I find the time to get this, Ill be sure to come back here and let you know.

Blazing a Trail

sounds good sanders..

heres a tut that my friend Wizard made showing how to set up hamachi and mame.

http://blackdragonmk.proboards.com/i...lay&thread=388

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    NHL 95 I play to this day. If I find the time to get this, Ill be sure to come back here and let you know.
    Definitely hit me up if you do, I LOVE 95. I actually own that one on cartridge

Wow this sounds sick as fuck, ima scope it out.
    Pissoff

Quote Originally Posted by terminallyCapricious View Post
    Definitely hit me up if you do, I LOVE 95. I actually own that one on cartridge
    same lol that game and the 94 baseball I cant remember who made it though.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Duundermifflin View Post
    Wow this sounds sick as fuck, ima scope it out.
    I could walk ya through it if you want, it's not all too difficult, just requires you to get one *Specific* version of ZSNES and Hamachi.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

some of us were planning a thrasher SnD video using epsxe a while back that never materialized. I downloaded "Mario collection" a few years back for my g/f which essentially has ever mario game ever made along with emulators to run. So if a system had a mario game for it, i have an emu.

edit: and i wouldn't worry, this isn't 'most forums'
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    some of us were planning a thrasher SnD video using epsxe a while back that never materialized. I downloaded "Mario collection" a few years back for my g/f which essentially has ever mario game ever made along with emulators to run. So if a system had a mario game for it, i have an emu.

edit: and i wouldn't worry, this isn't 'most forums'
    Yea, I'd be all for epsxe, unfortunately, the only emulator I've found with a GOOD ENOUGH netplay for me to, you know, WORK with, was the SNES one. XP
    I mean, it's probably just me, but I found every other emu I tried to be extremely unstable and buggy with Netplay

Blazing a Trail

Ok im going to start playing that NHL 95 game again, so i dont suck when we play online.. I will also set up aim on this pc so we can find each other when we want to play...