Hey guys, not sure if any of you here work for the above companies, but if you do I can help you earn some PC Games and at least 1 Xbox 360 title so far.

Bethesda Software is doing Market Research using only employees from the companies I mentioned. I am on the panel now and I can earn bonuses for referring people. If anyone here is interested then drop me a PM and I can e-mail you a referral link to get you started.

Overall, all you have to do is watch some videos on specific games, look at some press releases/articles, and answer a small quiz on each title. If you want you can also do some FB/Twitter likes and refer other people as well. Each of these actions awards a number of points (usually 5 or 10). When you have saved up 100 points you can trade them for a full game. They also have some 25 point DLC packs as well. You have no time limits on this and you can just work as long as you want.

I myself spent 15 minutes on it today and earned enough points to get Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Steam.

Games you can earn so far (They add more over time):
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC - Steam)
Brink (PC - Steam)
Brink DLC Packs (PC - Steam)
Rage (PC - Steam)
Hunted: The Demon Forge (PC - Direct2Drive)
Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360)

You *MUST* be a current employee of Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, or Game Stop.
The sign up process requires a current copy of your most recent check stub (scanned or downloaded online if applicable) which you black out everything on except your name, address, company name, store number (if shown), and employee number (if shown). You must still know your Store Number, DOB, etc on the initial panel application form.

As far as I know this is for US only.

For those who do not want to give me Referral Points on this here is the Direct URL for you to sign up on.

https://insiders.bethsoft.com/register.php