Thread: Let do something aboot the situation!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

antwan, i m pretty sure telling them how awesome they were at managing this online service will help...
    the only option is telling them how bad they are and make it public...
    Last edited by Slamooh; 12-14-2011 at 01:42 AM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    antwan, i m pretty sure telling them how awesome they were at managing this online service will help...
    the only option is telling them how bad they are and make it public...
    I don't know man.. I'm glad people care about the ability to use the service..
    but It was never perfect and I don't see that changing for a little thriving community.
    Don't get me wrong fluckit is bigger than ever now but it's still a footnote in comparison to EA's projects.
    I just don't see the benefit in downing them about their service when you're in fact trying to revive it..
    that's just my perception.. my observations..
    maybe I'm thinking too much on it, but I think they deserve something dare I say "respectable"
    for giving us anything at all.

Blazing a Trail

like ... like... a class action ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    like ... like... a class action ?
    Satire understood but really the only winners out of those things are lawyers . More importantly though, by the time this would be 'resolved,' it would be around/after the time EA officially would be shutting down the servers.

Best route is still an external media outlet shedding light on the situation to the public. Can't see a more efficient option.

Blazing a Trail

yeah and the sad part is i think Ea is untouchable in this situation. They can just feint a technical issue...
    Every company can encounter technical difficulties... what's important is how they manage their customers when it happens...
    i think this is where everyone should focus and just tell how ea takes the money and runs