Thread: Fight Night Champion Legacy Training Tips

Default Fight Night Champion Legacy Training Tips

Ok, I know the game's been out a while, and that you're all most probably pros anyway should you have it, but I thought I'd post what works best for me. . . . (I'm not that good btw) haha

A big question I always wondered was what do people do most, skills training or athletic, most people do one of each with a rest in between, but here's how I roll. . . .

The only training I do is open sparring, if you can be good enough at it you'll max your bars out anyway, and the XP is good, so if I have 4 weeks to train

Week One - Open Sparring . Week Two - Rest . Week Three - Open Sparring - Week Four - Rest

the only time I use skills training is if I have 3 weeks to train, where I'll use it for the second week n rest on the third week before the fight.

the key for me to get good xp in sparring is basically just stay in the middle of the ring, where you can't get caught up, rolling shots even if they are out of range will still get you 800 points, n usually by the end of sparring I average around 60k.

Anyone else play this game?

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

embers blackhawk and i played the shit out of this game when it first came out. I fought a bunch in the UBF (online league) but haven't played much since i got my job. I worked my way through legacy once to get all the unlocks but that was about it. Pwning retards online was way more fun.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

I don't think I'm ever gonna beat Isaac Frost shoulda called him Isaac Hunt.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

frost was easy. beat him second try. Don't get greedy. Do what your trainer tells you.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter