Thread: Your Favorite Solo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Banned

Champoy is apparently a legend, and not just within the 'realistic' community. He came, he saw, he left; Tom Penny status.

Differently though, guys please watch the vids of others before posting your own. It was neat to see some vids you guys made that I never saw Keep them coming.

**EDIT**

Having now taken in all the vids so far, props to everyone! Very interesting to see how different players minds work when it comes to skating, filming and editing (and the degrees to which some of you focus on one area more than others).
    Last edited by Roke; 12-14-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    Champoy is apparently a legend, and not just within the 'realistic' community. He came, he saw, he left; Tom Penny status.

Differently though, guys please watch the vids of others before posting your own. It was neat to see some vids you guys made that I never saw Keep them coming.

**EDIT**

Having now taken in all the vids so far, props to everyone! Very interesting to see how different players minds work when it comes to skating, filming and editing (and the degrees to which some of you focus on one area more than others).
    But Tom Penny really got something over the top
    i do agree with you, i like those threads, cuz you can't be subscribed to everyone and it's a way to watch videos you missed...

i love your avatar