Thread: Nike SB Introduces New Team Rider you'll never Guess ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Lesbians do love DCs though.
    I work in a shop an Lesbians when they walk in they always ask for DC's, Fallen and or Circa's.
    GT-J0RD4N KR3W/FS Bigspins

GC Accounts-J0RD4N KR3W, L4KR, MF DRAWLS, FS Bigspins
    MF JORDAN,Justin Eldridge and now Vincent Alvarez .

MORPHINE NATION

an Lesbians

lol

why the hate for other people? id rather hang out with lesbians (with small "l") than you narrowminded, homophobic and shortsighted dudes in threads like this.. you keep dissing nike as the only capitalistic brand out there.. its beyond stupid. nike is no worse than lakai, es or any other "skate" brands. they are all in it for the benjamins. is nike worse because they have succeded in the moneymaker business? nope. if you gonna follow though with this line of reasoning, you ought to move to the hills find a cave or smtn and stop using cash alltogether. if not, shut up. (btw, im the first to agree with the foulty monitary system, but singling out companies as culprits is way off target.)

Blazing a Trail

thanks eflix, so much bullshit and irrelevant hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    supporting nike is not supporting skateboarding.
    if you understood skateboarding youd understand this.
    lol demz, try to be honest, or i can try to be insincere too : "if you understand business you won't say that"

what do you guys recommend ? support sole tech ? lol... PAS is not helping skateboarding, he's just making money. Do you really believe his "one pair, one tree" bullshit ?

GO SUPPORT SELFISH skateboards...nevermind, forget about it... skateboarders don't know how to run a business
    Last edited by Slamooh; 01-03-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    skateboarders don't know how to run a business
    Slam and eflixx are on the money as this honestly is what 90% of these comments would have you believe. If you'd rather support another brand, by all means please do so. Just don't make the inaccurate statement that company X is more about skateboarding than company Y, especially when it's painfully obvious that company Y enjoys a good following amongst REAL skaters (not just fake skaters).

There seems to be this mentality that all pro skaters must be struggling hobos who must wear worn down shoes/gear by 'core' companies and living in shoe box apartments while trying to make enough to feed themselves and support their skate love... (smh)

HNY everyone.
    Last edited by r0ke; 01-03-2012 at 07:50 AM.

yes im sure ud turn down contracts from both dc and nike if they approached you.. haha

anyway, stubled upon a funny part. demz and stoke should stay away, dude wears nikes so he obviously dont know skateboarding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vvZbsZ_OFRA

Fair enough. Respect man.

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    yes im sure ud turn down contracts from both dc and nike if they approached you.. haha

anyway, stubled upon a funny part. demz and stoke should stay away, dude wears nikes so he obviously dont know skateboarding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vvZbsZ_OFRA
    Showcasing one of the most mentally unstable skaters in history really doesn't strengthen your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

my argument being what? im lost.

(btw the part was not intended as an element in the montary discussion. its just some funny skateboarding. thats it.)

I don't think anyone's being confrontational per se, I just find it perplexing how you can make sweeping assertions like the following:

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Are you really that upset anpd finding it that hard to see why skateboarders don't like Nike?
    I'm glad that we can all freely express our personal opinions (respecting the humble guidelines on Fluckit of course). So, to the other side of the coin, regardless of who specifically you are referring to, the people below are real skateboarders who perhaps, just maybe, like Nike Sb:

These are living legends from the past mixed with some of the future of the art form. I think we can all agree that Nike (the UMBRELLA corporation) has had some atrocious/egregious findings against them in the past and that is not something to be ignored. However, for any company to sell ANYTHING, there has to be a demand for their product. If America didn't want drugs, columbian/mexican drug cartels wouldn't be shooting and killing ppl in order to supply demand, and that basic economic principle applies the world over.

Is it sad that mom and pops stores may have to close down? Yes, much like it's sad that Netflix eliminated Blockbuster, iPhones replaced Nokias and Miranda Kerr replaced Heidi Klum

Evolution.

Eat or be eaten.

I <3 Skateboarding.

Simple