Thread: Nike SB Introduces New Team Rider you'll never Guess ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by r0ke View Post
    i've never worn Nikes but if I wanted some I'd just buy some. I don't give two fucks about 'supporting' big brands, small brands, real brands, fake brands, known brands, jock brands, etc etc:

I skate for myself

The biggest problem in skateboarding now is people always 'judging' and having an opinion on what YOU do. When I started skating (like many 'slightly' older folk), everyone made fun of me. I still did it though not to fit in, not to be rebellious, but because I just enjoyed going out to an empty parking lot to learn tricks.

Skateboarding (to ME) is all about you and the board. Everything else is just noise.
    I agree 100%. I push mongo and I don't give a fuck about people hating on it. I skate because I love it and not to impress people.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    I agree 100%. I push mongo and I don't give a fuck about people hating on it. I skate because I love it and not to impress people.
    I pushes mongo for about the first year, then I relized how it was harder to set up tricks and looked retarded, after that i trained myself to push reg... Moral of story mongo pushers look retarded