Thread: Most likely the only way EA will listen to us

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter View Post
    If you really want to try something email this gentlemen, Jriccatello@ea.com, the president of EA. Make sure it's professional and respectful, and hopefully the more people who do it the better the odds something may get done
    Dear EA,
    I purchased the game Skate 3 a while back. Everything was working fine at the time. I recently just started playing the game again. Unfortunately, skate.reel does not work anymore and I cannot upload my clips to it. I am extremely disappointed because I purchased the game for $60 and now it does not fully function as advertised. I have tried to reach customer support, but had no luck because they all told me they were doing something about it but nothing ever happened. I would appreciate it if you simply fixed the problem. You are selling and advertising a fraudulent product.
    I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until March 1st, 2012 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau.

EDIT: Also uploading videos now works as of now. Could just be luck, but you can also download the After Dark DLC so I think they're working on something. Hopefully
    Last edited by Skatee; 12-25-2011 at 10:43 AM.