fucking scooter kids, they are the worst attribute when it comes to heading down to our new skate park, i'm all for the little ones being active, but this park is extremely cramped and they do not look out for any body, there is a few points in the park where bikers/skaters stand to be out of the way, but prepared to get a run or hit something, but around 90% of the time, there will be a train of 5 or 6, 8 year olds doing this 'train' around the park without showing the slightest bit of respect for anyone else other then themselves and when eventually one of them gets hit because of their stupidity, it is all the sudden the other person's fault.

I've seen this happen a good four or five times so far since the park opened, one of the accidents involved a skater pumping around this perm, kinda of like a pocket bowl to carve around, you go in and out in around three seconds. The skater looked around to make sure no one was near going in or out so that he could go and he goes in, half way around the bowl and a kid just enters into the bowl without a care in the world and the skater can't see him because he is turning around and he destroys the scooter kid. Mother comes up and starts bitching at him to look out for children while the rest of us try to explain that her kid doesn't seem to grasp the concept of 'look both ways before you cross the street' and she just storms off, all butt hurt.

long story short, I FUCKING HATE SCOOTER KIDS.