OK, so no one really goes to EA for the forums anymore correct? Not completely, I ran into an old friend and we started BS'ing about back in the day skating and I mentioned S3. He said he had it and plays but the community sucks and is dead (EA forums for skate). I mentioned fluckit and Like butter and he had no idea they existed.

If you search "skate 3 forums" as I imagine most do/did only the EA site comes up, no skatefluckit or LB in sight.

Is there a way to get fluckit and LB in this search? Anyone think we can get a sticky on EA for these sites?

What I plan on doing is making posts "spamming" the EA site with links to LB and fluckit but WOULD LIKE YOUR HELP. Something like this I was thinking -

Topic: Post your content here
'EA S3 site is amazing for getting your Graphics, Parks, and videos uploaded but be sure to join the www.skatefluckit.com and www.likebuttermag.com community where 99% of us share our content.'

I'll make the first post once my email is verified :/ I'll also still be posting my parks there and replying to peoples threads with "you should visit fluckit and LB" with direct links.