Roke - thanks man been good skating with you.

Inside - Again thank you, i hope its not as well! if i get time during a holiday i may finish one to of my incomplete park or something.

Ruben - thanks man i'm glad you like feel free to use it in your park if you wish would be sick to see it!

Somedude - cheers man i look forward to seeing another park from you some time soon!

Death - Hoped you liked it man thanks for the download!!

Dead_Head - thanks man i hope you like would be sick to maybe see some fottie here of the line you found?

Face - hahaha cheers face.

DJMack - thanks man it was a pleasure teaching and talking to you

Toat - no problem its been a good ride and a big learning curve, if i'm ever on skate just send me an invite man.

Sinister - Some big technical word there sir... hahaha thank you hope you like it!

Rofl - I'm sorry rolf but its not be, at least for a while. i haven't the time and have run out of upload space anyway but i will finish that grave yard off before you die... i promise (unless you die before Christmas)

Ohmid - Hahaha sorry ohmid ill try and thank you. I must say you have a large inspiration to me right from your first park you have always driven me to become a better park builder, this was mainly down to not wanting to be left in the shadows by you and fully hahaha