Quote Originally Posted by Novel View Post
This is an excellent point. There's tons of politics that are going to get in the way of having anything get picked up. I was thinking more along the lines of a newer comapany. Or possibly even a first time developer. Who were the people that made that graphical interface, that looked like a salte sim, it was only a minute or so, just someone kickflipping down a small set? This shopping part won't happen unless we get funded.
I had a good interview with the owner of a few board companies, chain owner, and he added a lot of interesting ideas, actual fundraising. He's going to make some calls, but I'm hoping to get (don't laugh) Rob Dyrdek on a conference call. Granted he's still a fan of the skate. Series... By Conference call, I mean just telephone call. Haha.
I don't know at the moment, I'm just in a thousand different directions. I just want to play a new game, and help everyone else play. We shall see what the future holds.
You're dedication to this is something to be taken seriously.
We may not get a AAA, super polished title but anything new can be a great thing for us.