Thread: Numb Clothing-Hypothermia (Full Length)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

good stuff from everyone.
    loved the originality of style from everyone, from the opener to the ender just great.
    obsolete's opener was killer dub flip up the "step up" was nuts had to keep rewining..
    evilsk8boader... nollie flip back tail hardflip back tail.... speachless..
    E, always on point, great spot selection and creation. ender was beautiful! <3
    Tech, always goin hard, living up to the name tech.
    dizi, loved they way the intro led into the first real trick, great stuff, crazy technical shit all the way through
    friends section, stoked to see footy from chasm!, njmurda's lines were sooo smooth, and briden's flip nosebluntslide up that bank lip, then everything he did that followed it were INSANE, then illmatic with his dope techiness, followed by mr anonymous just totally killing it and rounding off that part. (thanks for having me btw)
    d22d223, reel big fish? teen years flashbacks, great speed and tech, great part.
    panda's part, small part, small spots, but damn, was that hard hitting! ender was so sick!
    Roc's gay, and I can't stand Plan B. but you only gotta watch him for a few seconds to see just how sick he is. nothing but bangers. footplant up and over the barrier was sick!!
    Derk's creativity and originality are as ever present in this part, so many "WTF JUST HAPPENED!?" moments. tail tap 360 out on that pole was crazy, and the fucking shopping cart ender... wow.

i thought every part was brilliant when i was watching it but if i had to pick a favourite. it'd be derk's part, the order this was put it was so good.
    Major prop's to whoever edited it, i can tell this took a shitload of time.

really sick guys!

Banned

Super sick edit, solid skating and good music (with the exception of D22 or w/e).

Virtual tie between Derk and Obsolete for top honors. Props to you bro on the intro and overall edit; know how long it took.

Sick stuff all around. solid work.

Derk, Roc, and D22 had my favorite parts.
    Wed 3:55 PM mamba12: why is mine cut off on the end?
    Wed 4:09 PM PyR0MaNiAc225: it's called circumcision

It would seem i've forgotten to breathe.... think I may have mentioned that before.

Randomness aside, it's a very good well put together video. Solid editing, with some greatly talented players, made the 35 mins worth it.
    I live life on the whimsy of my feelings.

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Thank you for the reviews guys, much appreciated. We've been planning this thing since about November. So that gives you an idea of how long every thing took.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv