Once again, thanks everyone for putting in there thoughts. I never intended to disrespect fluckit, I was just I guess stating my early opinion on my time spent here so far which has been no more than a week or so. I'm not begging for views or asking for all the attention. I'm not new to the game, just new to this place. I've been playing the skate series since the OG demo dropped at like 3-4 in the morning 5-6 yrs ago. Only difference is I unfortunately didnt have a computer to edit my clips and had no other friends at the time that played Skate the way we do. I came to fluckit cause 1. It's a lot more respectful and chill. 2. I thought I would me more open to other places. And 3. Yeah EA is done and this is the only legit spot to be involved with. I'm not a little kid. Ill be 26 next month. The only intentions were to point out the obvious that if this is the last place we'll all get together and enjoy eachothers views, opinions, gc's, park's and videos than let's actually do that.

Thank u everybody for reading all of this and commenting back. Never tried to start arguments between other forum cats.

I'll take it for what it is as mentioned above and keep at it

Peace