Thread: CNBS Team Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    I'm gunna virtual punch you in the face drawls. LOL Why should I make the team pro models?
    Anyways can I just request that we don't post full park pictures here? It kinda clutters up the thread and makes scrolling a bitch. SHOUTS TO DUCE. Thanks to you I've finally got out of my park building rut and actually will be done with my parking garage cap soon.
    Yeah bwoiii, I look forward to shredding that shit.

Phobia I've invited you.

I agree about park pics guys, just a link will do to the page on the parks page.

Drawls, don't make me cockslap you. Look at your graphics page...
    How about we use the talent where it lies. Ohmid keep building, Drawls, would you please do us a board series?

Thanks to all of you for genuinely being the shit, we got a good thing going here.

And sorry if anyone thinks I overstepped the line in the rap of the week thing.

Peace
    CNBStv - YouTube

Duce - Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    Yeah bwoiii, I look forward to shredding that shit.

Phobia I've invited you.

I agree about park pics guys, just a link will do to the page on the parks page.

Drawls, don't make me cockslap you. Look at your graphics page...
    How about we use the talent where it lies. Ohmid keep building, Drawls, would you please do us a board series?

Thanks to all of you for genuinely being the shit, we got a good thing going here.

And sorry if anyone thinks I overstepped the line in the rap of the week thing.

Peace
    yeah man i accepted it