Damn I'm really happy you guys like the CAP! Its because of all the support that goes on around here that I make parks like this. If it weren't for you guys I probably would have stopped a long time ago to be honest.

Anyways thanks for all the props from you ps3 guys! Ladd, Old-skooler, etc

Riverking- I really tried to come up with some new ideas for this one, thanks for appreciating them!

Duce- I build em for you sir! We definitely need to session soon! Yesterday i didnt even see that you were on I was distracted by Dexter and friends. But yeah man can't express how glad I am that your enjoying this one...its my favorite park that I've built.

Marco- My xbox has been broken for 6 months, but luckily I live with 4 other guys who all own xbox's so I havent had to get a new one yet ha. Yes dude! The tranny in the last pic is probably my favorite thing to skate in this park! I did a bs disaster on it for you yesterday. it was steezy

ohmid- No!!! You must continue to make parks! ha thanks dude

Roke-.....................................fuck......... .i dont think all of those periods even get close to expressing my reaction to your video. It was really really good man. honored that you filmed here. Thats why I build caps. thank you