Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
Actually negativity has nothing to do with the topic of what is being said. It only has to do with the content of what is being said.

If you ask me if I like your photo, and I say it is similar to another photo I have seen, there is nothing negative in my reply. If I said "that photo is absurd" then the negative connotation attached to that adjective would make it a negative comment or criticism. Not to be a dick but you came in really high and mighty, riding on a moot point.
Your reply *IS* negative and the majority of the ones here are as well. You (and I'll use this as
General and not Personal context) came into a contest thread and proceeded to tell the OP his
contest was not needed and he should do "X" instead. You added a confrontational and destructive
element to a simple contest thread, when all he is asking for is a better version of the Park that he
enjoys since he doesn't find the released ones to satisfy his needs. If you didn't like his contest you
could have simply left the thread or pushed your own agenda for a better version of "X" Park in
your own thread by putting up the cash and making your own contest. By coming into *HIS* thread
and telling him how he should run his own contest and use his own money you are being incredibly
obnoxious. If you don't consider being an obnoxious twit to be a form of negativity, then you seriously
need to learn some foundations within basic social interaction.