Thread: Best Love Park Contest! 1600msp (Xbox)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    Your reply *IS* negative and the majority of the ones here are as well. You (and I'll use this as
    General and not Personal context) came into a contest thread and proceeded to tell the OP his
    contest was not needed and he should do "X" instead. You added a confrontational and destructive
    element to a simple contest thread, when all he is asking for is a better version of the Park that he
    enjoys since he doesn't find the released ones to satisfy his needs. If you didn't like his contest you
    could have simply left the thread or pushed your own agenda for a better version of "X" Park in
    your own thread by putting up the cash and making your own contest. By coming into *HIS* thread
    and telling him how he should run his own contest and use his own money you are being incredibly
    obnoxious. If you don't consider being an obnoxious twit to be a form of negativity, then you seriously
    need to learn some foundations within basic social interaction.
    A suggestion which is what I gave him, is hardly negative, especially in the context I used it. Furthermore if you believe that to reply to a post on a FORUM is obnoxious, you clearly have no grasp of the purpose. If your feelings are offended so easily, or if negative emotions are attached to such everyday common conversation, then the internet is not the place for you sir. But I won't speak on the topic again, I think we've both given our sides and clearly the majority do not agree with you.

On a brighter note, thanks Ohmid I am a pretty nice guy haha, and Master I also agree, a tunnel jam would be awesome.
    Last edited by InsideManager; 07-30-2012 at 09:14 AM.