Huge thanks guys. Very glad to hear all that positive feedback and love hahah

Jaike: Thanks
Crni: I'm very happy to hear you got inspiration from this. We all need inspirating things and me too. Nothing helps more than watching your favourite skate or fakeskate part before going to film hahah
Antwan: Thanks alot buddy. I'm so amazed how patient you've been. I was sure that you thought i was lying when i told you how much i have to film. Thanks man. Pretty kind words.
Luftwaffe: yeah man love to do tranny stuff. Especially in Skate 3. And that was one of those few clips i got with less than 10 tries. Thanks
M7: You must hold the record of most posts in my threads and videos. That's respectable. You never leave me hahah. Thanks alot man.
Ayreon: Dude ! I've heard few times people telling they don't like your videos because of weird tricks. I always have to disagree them and tell how inspirating it is when someone is doing his OWN THING instead of doing that same
stuff from video to video over and over again. And you are the very UNIQUE skater filmer and editor. Even i would'nt always enjoy your skating in your videos, i will always love how you're doing what you really want to do.
Big thanks for your comment. Good to hear you liked it.
Goat: Thanks fellow need some paper ?
Mack: So much love. Muchos gracias.
Jebo: Man i've been watching your videos way longer that i've been here hahah. You were "the crazy dude" and still are. So i'm pretty stoked to hear that good feedback from you man. And yes if it looked we had fun, i've succeed.
That was one of my many goals in this. Tried to make that fun show out and tried to keep it away from those annoying black screens between parts. Idk if that made any sense. Hahah thanks jebo !