so you will never feel like a bigger fake skate dork then you will after watching a 25 min long vid....well I guess you will after posting about it saying you loved every second.

loved the triples. i fucking shat from the 2nd angle of the triple vert clip filmed from first person. i love you threw in genesis. thats a song some might bitch about picking lol, i loved it. other songs were really original choices too.

a lot of original spots hit. too many tricks to mention. I'd be here all month.

the transitions from part to part was amazing. the atm usage, or whatever they were. was fucking awesome. especially when you used the screen of it to merge the next part.

beautiful scenery shots. I wanted to do some of the mountains for my next solo but you just did...so Ill have to come up with something else ahha.

you and me man, we love our broll. If anyone bitches about giving be broll again for a collab Ill just show them this and how it makes a vid stand out. creates a nice break for the brain. trick after trick can get a bitch much in a long vid and make people zone out.

loved the hill bomb. my project hill bomb could have used some more stuff like that. it was much more interesting to have 3 people in it tho. it worked really well. Makes me miss seshing with my dharma buddies.

the credits made me tear up..with the scenery and the song called moving on. beautiful moment in fake skate history. :'(
... beautiful