Thread: Fungus Woods - Pandora Creation By Wiltzuh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    Im kind of lost on this whole glitch thing can someone fill me in? Great looking park tho man
    hasnt been made work with ps3 yet im afraid mate! it means unlimited merging, not unlimited terrain. its so insane. it opens so many new doors for cap building...on xbox. :/

Fluckit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    hasnt been made work with ps3 yet im afraid mate! it means unlimited merging, not unlimited terrain. its so insane. it opens so many new doors for cap building...on xbox. :/
    How do you make the glitch work on Xbox?
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

How do you make the glitch work on Xbox?
    In xbox, you need to clear your provisional memory as called as system "cache." Clearing that deletes latest 2mb update for skate 3.
    After that, you turn skate 3 on, open beer and wait until it asks you if you want to download that update. You got to cancel it.
    Cancelling it means that you can't be on xbox live (online), so you got to work your parks offline with the glitch.

I found that glitch like a new start for skate 3. So much to do now...almost everything is creatable. But it also gives new issues like endless flicking and many glitched obstacles become ungrindable, which isn't always bad...but usually it is.

Fluckit Master

Damn I wish I the dlc for skate 3 on my Xbox now.. I've tried everything on my ps3 but there's no way to get around the update. If im on or off it still does it, I want to do this

edit: i read a lot of forums and tried everything i read or thought off. Couldn't figure out away to get it to not update but did get a "missing asset error" when i tried. someone please figure this out
    Last edited by Ladd279; 06-07-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Blazing a Trail

Wow man, park looks amazing!!!

Fuk Xbox'ers and your glitch

this park is so fun to skate

Quote Originally Posted by somedude View Post
    this park is so fun to skate
    nuff nuff

Amateur Flucker

Damn I wish I the dlc for skate 3 on my Xbox now.. I've tried everything on my ps3 but there's no way to get around the update. If im on or off it still does it, I want to do this

edit: i read a lot of forums and tried everything i read or thought off. Couldn't figure out away to get it to not update but did get a "missing asset error" when i tried. someone please figure this out
    hey Ladd, i read that you could potentially delete the cache by deleting the game data from the PS3 game menu (but NOT the save data). just wanted to know if you tried that. i'm a little nervous to try it since i don't know what it might do to the DLC.

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I've got a bunch of clips but honestly I feel like I have TOO many. What's the average number people are sending you?
    Seriously I've got 15+ clips so I'll proboally just make a small montage ontop of your video because I don't wanna overpower the community video with Boas clips lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMularn View Post
    I've got a bunch of clips but honestly I feel like I have TOO many. What's the average number people are sending you?
    Seriously I've got 15+ clips so I'll proboally just make a small montage ontop of your video because I don't wanna overpower the community video with Boas clips lol.
    hahah...first one who's feeling filmed too much =)
    I won't probably use more than 10 clips per each but it's all depending on length of clips. Just gimme what u want and keep dem else.
    Thanks already

Quote Originally Posted by DuMularn View Post
    ^^^