Thread: 5150

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    m1L3z
    PSN
    imrobwhite

ill be getting clips at park and play tonight. do i send them to pairs when im finished getting them?

Quote Originally Posted by teh m1L3z View Post
    ill be getting clips at park and play tonight. do i send them to pairs when im finished getting them?
    Yes I believe so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Got back from PAX last night and had an amazing time, got a very small amount of pictures, but here are the highlights. If you're not friends with me on facebook and care to see anyway, I know no one probably cares, but why the hell not share them.

Ashley Jenkins from Roosterteeth and myself, she is a lot more attractive in person than their videos, not that she looks bad usually, but damn!

Burnie from Roosterteeth, he didn't seem very happy to be there, we waited for them to get all their camera equipment together to ask for pictures.

Here is the video my buddy and I were in and didn't realize they were filming right next to us, were in it for the first 20 seconds.

Got a picture with Ray from Roosterteeth as well, told him we should do Gavin's GTA face, haha.

The biggest highlight for me was meeting Angry Joe, he was just walking around like a normal attendee of the convention and I caught him going up the escalators.

Last edited by NotedDerk; 09-02-2014 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

woot angry joe. That looks like a blast man. What games stood out as MUST OWN for this holiday season.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Did you get to play blood borne or bayonetta 2? Joe is the best. I'm jealous

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Awesome shit man! Seems like you had a good time. It's funny that you were in the background of that video and had no idea haha.
    Keep Rolling...I am.

I did have no idea until my buddy told me, he just said 'Dude, they're filming the know right beside us' and I didn't believe him. I just wanted to slip out of frame because I thought they wouldn't use it if we tried to do some stupid shit on camera. We watched them do like 5 or 6 takes before they were finished, haha.

I didn't get to play very many games, spent most of my time trying to win raffles and t-shirts, but I did try H1Z1, Everquest's Landmark, Dead Island Escape, and a couple indy titles. H1Z1 is far from complete though, that shit lags bad when you're checking anything and seems completely empty playing through it. Landmark was cool, but I didn't get in-depth with it, it does seem like minecraft, but better. Dead Island Escape was very pretty, not sure what extension it is exactly, like Dead Island 1.5, the arcade game, but it looked awesome. It had very beautiful visuals, with the cell shading, and the animations of the character swinging and moving were flawless. The demo was really short though. I wish I tried out more games, but I was really trying to win this $3,500 pc that World Of Tanks was giving away his day. They gave away so much shit, all you had to do was play one of their games and they gave you a chance to win the raffle and a t-shirt, every single time you played. So you could play the mobile version of World Of Tanks 30 times and you'd get that many raffle tickets to win and that many t-shirts, granted probably not in your size, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Are we still doing this Park & Play video?
    Keep Rolling...I am.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

yeah he is still making it

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"