Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
Was this kind of what you're aiming for?

The basketball hoop was one of the tougher ones, but it's all just a matter of breaking it down to what needs to be constrained. In this case, I constrained movement in all 4 directions as it tended to tip after the drop. Here's a picture of what the hoop looked like, before the flip, with the enveloping piece removed to show full detail. PS: The enveloping piece I used for this was the middle-height Vert ground pad.

The final height of the hoop is determined by the position of the upper-right pad, as it stops the base of the hoop after everything gets flipped. Moving it higher would end up with a higher hoop, and vice versa. Hope this helps.
Thanks u so much it was pissing me off i thought i could only use the wood mega pad could u post a couple more pics like side views and maybee it elavted much appreciated THANKS BRIDEN the only outher problem is my park is starting to earthquake in one spot ( On a side wall out of all places lol at least it wont effect the park or the skateable stuff ) but im going to put in work and save it