Thread: R.I.P. Ryan Dunn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

he's an amateur racer. track days and all that shit. it would be silly to call him a bad driver.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

i wouldn't call lewis hamilton a bad driver, but he has his crashes.
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

true. but i don't think there would be nearly as many insensitive 'he was a jackass' comments if hamilton died in a crash.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

because he's not in jackass
    maybe he'll be the replacement
    "She had a fanny like a packet of cheddar and onion McCoys. 50p. High fat content. Stunk of coagulted cow-juice. Udder shudder. Chop an onion. Makes you cry. So did her snatch. Growled at me like a rapist's dog. My favourite crisps."

Well at least he died doing something he loved, being a jackass.

R.I.P. Random Hero
    youtube.com/freecactushugs

Cacty = trailmix

Quote Originally Posted by skHate88 View Post
    bad news

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by skHate88 View Post
    Maybe now Westboro Baptist will get the ass whippings they deserve.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by mamba12 View Post
    he's an amateur racer. track days and all that shit. it would be silly to call him a bad driver.
    Good drivers keep it on the track. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Good drivers keep it on the track. Just saying.
    It's rumored that who ever was driving, was going 120mph in a 55mph area. I don't care how "good" of a driver you are..the area is 55mph for a reason.
    As for the Westboro people...yeah, I can see someone from that group getting severely hurt. I know if someone was disrespecting my close friend/family member like that...I'd get very pissed off and start kicking some serious ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I heard 130 on the news today. Like I said, if you know what you're doing, you know where to do it. NOT on the roads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Hard to judge before the facts, if "what has been reported" on what he had to drink is true then I think he was ok to drive. If he was x2 the legal limit and coked up I might feel dif. I can't be the only one to think those guys remind me of me and my friends. I have video tapes of me and my friends fuckin shit up too. So if he deserved it so did a majority of the youth today. As for the speed, I have had almost every car I own north of 100mph and 2 that I can think of faster than what is reported. And none of them were on a track so mostly 55-65 is the posted speed so I cant blame him there either. On the other end I have also been 130 in a super gas chasis race car in the quarter mile at a track. I think when you go past 90 in any vehicle you know in the back of your head the consequences, on the track or the road. I don't think a car is that unstable at high speeds especially a $100,000+ Porsche. Maybe he shouldn't of mixed the 2 together but I have been in similar circumstances and probably will again. So far I can't see were he deserved it and I feel sorry for anyone involved.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

What's done is dunn...

Fluckit Master

WBC sure takes disrespect to a whole other level that's for sure.. but check this out.. even fans disrespect him by taking parts of the crashed vehicle and sells it on ebay.. I mean what the fuck?? what a bunch of dicks.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBSpGXyji1I

And another link about WBC.... http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1672...e-memorial.htm fucking disgrace