So I watched it a couple times now, Briden always has so much style, even in his clothes lol, swagged out. Exo's filming is always getting better, good footy man. Razorlike had some crazy tricks, the handplant over the rail was wild. Can't remember if it was him who manual'd up the broken board across the ledge as well but that was also awesome. The edit is great, intro was really nice with the effects and everything, I like how you worked slo-motions into the flow and the occassional replay type thing. Never saw d22 skate before liked his fast kind of aggressive style. Valley and Ladd both had some sick grinds I liked,

My part was all that I'd hoped for, loved that I got my song choice in, worked so well, this is pretty much my first ever solo that's edited and filmed properly with tricks I feel good about so super proud haha, m7 make sure you send me that DL link. And of course m7 goes after me and does a million awesome lines when I had none, with his good times deck shining. Ayreon your intro shot was really cool, always love your creative tricks also, the manuals and no complys and stalls, love the style. Liked how the music built up towards the ender as well, really well put together as usual Ayreon and thanks for including me, much appreciated. Everybody did their thing on this one, great job guys, I'm jealous of some of the ps3 parks also lol.

Also forgive me if I'm wrong but, was Echo even in this anywhere?