Default IBSOLOADEDs online orders

Laptop edit #2. Online orders. ENJOY!.

out B.

Banned

out B.

Banned

no luv??? ;( lol

Can I Kick It? Techn9cianforlife's Avatar

Didn't think I'd hear this song in a Skate video. Did you actually buy the album or you jus found this song
    Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    But, fuck scooter kids. And while I'm at it, fuck anyone who wears a "I heart Haters" t-shirt without being able to grow ballhair, or knows who OWNS DGK.
    youtube.com/techn9cian4life youtube.com/halcyonskateboards youtube.com/numbclothingtv

Pretty enjoyable to watch, cameras are still a bit jerky at times, i'd be nice if you tried to smoothen some of them out, but other then that, "keep rollin'"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cianforlife View Post
    Didn't think I'd hear this song in a Skate video. Did you actually buy the album or you jus found this song
    I would never download any of Tech or Lynches albums. I always purchase them for support because they are my favorite rappers. I got it on I tunes. I liked dinner and a movie better but he had a few bangers on this one. Thats one of my favorite songs on the album. I like they way it came out to the skating 2. especially at 1:38 It worked for me. How did you like the skating in this one? Check out the other vid I posted LA 2 THA BAY if you get a chance. More lynch on that one 2. Thanks for checkin this 1 out.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 04-24-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Pretty enjoyable to watch, cameras are still a bit jerky at times, i'd be nice if you tried to smoothen some of them out, but other then that, "keep rollin'"
    Yeah, a lot of people say that. I guess I need to tighten it up a lil bit. I like to do crazy angles tho and switch it up. If you notice, in a couple of clips I went from 200 mm into 10mm in the middle of the line. Thats hard to control and 2 keep the cam perfect with instant zoom. But its something people dont do and I feel is kinda like a trademark for my filming. I appreciate you watchin and giving you're input. See you on 360 later.
    out B.