Thread: PS4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by doggdx666 View Post
    Snail- If you have a ps3 and and a Ps4 why care for backwards incompatibility /only reason you are mad at any of the ps4 is because you got a xbox and now your a fan boy but from what seems what xbox wont be released till 2014
    fucking lol not at all
    ive been a sony fanboy since the beginning. i have owned every system they have put out since the ps1, including the vita, which was a christmas gift. the vita really isn't that great of a portable system at all, it's too large and cumbersome to fit into my pocket nicely and i'm not about to whip it out of a backpack to play persona 4 on the bus. the social network sharing seems like nothing more than free advertisement for other games, and frankly why should any of my facebook friends know when i'm playing a video game? and the "paying for online features" is mostly what kept me in sony's pocket for the longest time, since their online service was free as opposed to xbox live.

edit: in regards to the controller, it was more of a question of "why bother with the touch capabilities?" if you're going to keep the same small controller design, why put this massive block in the middle that doesn't really do anything other than be an awkward addition that takes up design space?
    Last edited by i am a snail; 02-21-2013 at 07:39 AM.