Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
God damn man! It's like 1995 all over again (or whenever this fucking game came out)

I've never been shy about who IMO shines brighter than any other (you and Pawn then everybody else)
The ability to get those lines in especially the first one. Keeping speed and pushes in check alone is hard, let alone banger after banger after banger.

So fucking rad man
Thanks a lot signguy
and about keeping my speed in check...I think youre the first person to notice the difficulty in that....
but it goes deeper then that ... like in the 1st line ... in order to get the right speed for that shov nose grind into that bank I had to get 2 pushes then nollie crook that ledge perfect, front heal over that ledge perfect(had to put a tweek in it), then on that switch 5.0 I had to land it straight but get a landing animation then one push for the shuv nose grind ... if i did all that right and didnt land the 5.0 like that with the animation and landed it perfect then one push would be too much and I would slam into the fence.. if I landed the switch 5 a lil more scetch then one push would not get me on the rail and two puches would slam me into the fence ....
every little thing I do is purposely done that way(most of the time lol) just to get the right speed, if not it usually fucks shit off.....

Quote Originally Posted by heshfield View Post
So many long lines..youtube cant handle the awesomeness.

hurricane backtail shuv was crazy enough alone.. and you did it at the end of a line! Hardflip front nose looked sick too.

Its like you never stopped playing.
thanks a lot Hesh I hope every thing is doing good

Quote Originally Posted by andersatan View Post
Weeeeeelllllll... now i got a boner. This inspired me to want a box again, thanks south. Miss all your faces.
thanks Anders... how the fucks it goin? ... why u no have xbox? everyone should have one just for skate lol...

and thanks again everyone