Fuck my bitch based god so much misinformation in this thread. Where is all the progression in shoe tech coming from nowadays? Lakai? Emerica? Vans? None of them. Nike and sti tech are completely murdering the market with shoes that use technology which actually works. Why would I drop 65-70 bucks on a pair of plain black and white vulc shoes with a paperthin shit foam insole when I can get some fucking rad lunarlon shit or those gorgeous etnies footbeds. The money you would spend on a pair of sb's doesn't go to some bullshit golf shirt. What the fuck are you thinking? You think that all their R&D is cheap? Nike is becoming the forerunner in innovative tech in skating shoes and this tech is definitely a step in the right direction.

On the snowboarding boot: Them joining the snowboarding culture is a-okay to me. They use all of their previous knowledge in running and skating and whatever shoe they make, and put it into snowboarding, and you know what? It works. It works better than any of the other 5 (DC, thirtytwox2,rome,k2) boots I've used snowboarding.