Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
21 years old, never kissed a girl. Which means super-virgin, shit sucks. I'm really un-confident about myself because I have a minor weight-problem and because I'm so unexperienced.

Unemployed for 1 and a half year because I'm too lazy to get a job.

I overthink things way too much. Example: I go to drink with some chick, I overthink it and make up scenarios and then get nervous over those scenarios.

I believe I self consciously use movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames to try to ignore those things above.
But don't get it twisted, I love movies, tv-shows, vlogs and videogames. I just "use" them way too much.

I push mongo...
The fact that you recognize that you "use" things to distract you from the things you don't like to face - that is something that some people NEVER learn about themselves.

I'm not going to get all "inspirational advice over the internets" on you... but just don't be afraid to fail. At whatever you're about to do - ask a girl out, drink w/ her, kiss her, etc. A lot of people deal with anxiety like you, and it doesn't have to be something that controls your life. The more you try to overcome those fears of failure/rejection/etc and succeed, the easier it gets.

This is coming from a guy who used to be really really anxious in my teen years. I am still an anxious person, but I have learned to deal with a lot of it. I still avoid life with weed and video games though. So I don't have all the answers. Just don't let the feelings of "ooh... I'm an anxious, nervous, overthinker... how am I ever gonna (insert cool thing here)" keep you down. Fight through that shit.