Thread: Port Carverton University: Off Campus (XBOX/DLC)

Stopped Pushing Mongo SpadedOne's Avatar

Default Port Carverton University: Off Campus (XBOX/DLC)

Hello again fellow fakeskaters!
    I just want to start by saying how impressed I am with all of the quality parks that this community pumps out like sweet chocolate.
    Here we go.
    Its been far too long since I put a park together and I finally sat down and put the work in. It may not be the masterpiece that some of you folks put together but Im happy with it.
    PORT CARVERTON UNIVERSITY: OFF CAMPUS
    This is a small plaza located at one of the Port Carverton University off campus buildings.
    Here is the main entrance

Main entrance reverse view

The stage

View from the stage

Pool area

Handplant the scaffolding!

Random industrial zone

Stage and arches

Just the stage

Shake that bear!
    Link:http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=2069682
    Thanks for checking it out!
    Stop touching those monkeys.
    Last edited by SpadedOne; 01-16-2012 at 09:18 PM.
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

That looks amazing mate, one thing I usually aim to do when creating a park is to put enough detail in so it never feels like it's a cap, and could be a location from the main campaign, I can definately say you've achieved that here. good work

Thanks dude!
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

no problem . . . now buy a ps3 and make it on that please so i can skate it haha

I had a PS3 When Skate 3 came out. Almost platinumed it. Look up the name "FloppingLolliPop." My fav I did for ps3 was "No Mames Juay."

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

I really should be giving more feedback for all the CAP time I've logged since the servers came back...

Anyway, killer park, man. I got a few good clips out of this one already, and don't think I've gotten 10% of the mileage it has to offer.

Beauty atmosphere, too. I think the "feels like part of the main game" comment nails it.

Kudos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Goddamn! Thanks man! A little positive reinforcement goes a long way!

Good job man love the look and feel Of this park
    Message to all download if you can well worth it!!!
    Videos
    Parks
    (Alliance founder. Pandora team member)
    "I can speak and spell Spanish"

Thanks for the endorsement dude! Id love to see any footage the community comes up with at this park. I have no idea how to go about making videos on this game at all or Id do it myself.