Thread: My Skateparks

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default My Skateparks

hey there,
    i have 15 or so skate parks to share for PS3, most of them are realistic streets parks and you will need most or all DLC to play em.
    they are numbered 1, 2, 3... and are chronologically ordered. (you can really see the inexperience in the first few). the last couple are really unfinished, but i tend to build two or three at once so progress is quite slow.

im busy taking pictures videos and uploading everything for the rest of the day, il keep it updated as i go along and ill post a collab video once everything else is done.

check back soon...

So we begin with my first park i ever made. you can tell IMO. i figured it would be easier to post a flyby video than multiple pictures.

1 bookmark

2 bookmark

3 bookmark

4 bookmark

5 This one is a little different. bookmark

6 bookmark

7 I think this is my favourite. IMO its enough decoration without losing skateabilitybookmark

8 My Mega Park. bookmark

9 bookmark

10 This one was never finished, i lost interest. feel free to do something with it.bookmark

flybys to come soon.
    Last edited by daywezzo; 01-22-2012 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Updated

Nice work, a little generic though

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben_Williams View Post
    Nice work, a little generic though
    oh boy very generic, and pretty similar.
    they get more complex and thought through as they get more recent.

Fluckit Master

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=6502
    Go through this thread very helpful
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Ladd279 View Post
    http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=6502
    Go through this thread very helpful
    thanks for this ill have a little look. but i havent posted my most recent parks yet. '1' was built only a couple weeks after release. i renamed and resaved all my parks not too long ago. busy uploading them now. its a job..

Blazing a Trail

Always happy to see new park builders show up. You can see how you've progressed in your #6 and 7 parks (based off the stock photos). The more you get into it the more detail and original you'll get, we all started off generically. You xbox or ps3? You'll want to make sure you let that be known (I'm going to assume xbox because there was no bookmark tab in your link for me)..

Keep building!

Fluckit Master

When u link you have to go through and find ur parks in the skate.create parks feature so you can bookmark. I'd doesn't work through your profile
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Fluckin' Hatchling

Ps3 os34, Iv sent a friend request. After seeing your parks my latest(13) has already had changes. I just wanted to skate your parks. Now I know how to (bookmarking) you don't have to accept

Thanks for everyone's comments. I'll be posting 6-10 today.
    If you want to try any of my parks just add me I'll usually have time to show you.

Sorry I didn't mean it as a bad thing, I meant a little generic in the fact they are all designed as skateparks. . . try thinking of designing something outside the box, your last park looks very impressive. Truth be told designing parks is my favourite thing to create too.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben_Williams View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean it as a bad thing, I meant a little generic in the fact they are all designed as skateparks. . . try thinking of designing something outside the box, your last park looks very impressive. Truth be told designing parks is my favourite thing to create too.
    Oh don't worry fella, I'm getting too old to worry about what people say on forums. I have skated park IRL more than anything. Purpose built skateparks are the most inviting to me. You can worry about what's to skate as aposed to what it looks like. I do think about aesthetics though..

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by daywezzo View Post
    Ps3 os34, Iv sent a friend request. After seeing your parks my latest(13) has already had changes. I just wanted to skate your parks. Now I know how to (bookmarking) you don't have to accept

Thanks for everyone's comments. I'll be posting 6-10 today.
    If you want to try any of my parks just add me I'll usually have time to show you.
    Cool, I'll check for the request, same name as here?

Fluckin' Hatchling

certainly is. ill be seeing you soon i guess

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

keep tryin there are thing that hasnt been built