Thread: Hey. I'm new. I need Help. [Xbox360]

Fluckin' Hatchling

Exclamation Hey. I'm new. I need Help. [Xbox360]

Is anyone else having problems on skate 2 as far as uploading clips and getting graphics is concerned? I can't even see community clips in game. For some odd reason it can't retrieve my own skate profile in game. I don't know what it is. I'ts annoying. I find it funny how i can buy their dlc, but when i want to upload it, i can't.

Is there a certain time i should upload or what? is my Profile broken? Is it cause I'm black?

Fluckit Master

Just u dude just keep tryin. Mine works but I'm white
    www.youtube.com/IstabbeDaman

Cap faction
    LostSociety
    Label
    Quote Originally Posted by rzrfvr View Post
    CAP is a monster and not everyone can learn all the tricks just like the graphics creator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

There is a method that can fix your reel, but it is a hassle so it's understandable if you don't want to deal with it.

Sometimes it'll work just when you start it up, others you have to do this and repeat the process sometimes ten times.

1. Go to the skate.reel menu when you push back(blue menu) then sign out from your profile when that window is open.
    2. go back in game and it will say you need to go back to the start menu, sign back in when it tells you to.
    3. check skate.reel again and if it's still all 'X's then you'll need to try again, you'll usually know when it's working when the thumbnails load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckin' Hatchling

Much thanks to everyone who replied. Derk, Trying your method right now.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Derk does this work for graphics too? I can see the thumbnails now. Thanks a TON